Thursday, May 24, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

I have been selected as an Academic Fellow by the Foundation for Defense of Democracies for the 2007-08 academic year. This means that I am leaving on Saturday for Israel on a 10 day trip to study Israeli counter-terrorism policies and strategies. As I don't own a laptop and the program is non-stop, I won't be blogging until I get back to the US on June 7th.

While I'm gone, feel free to let me know what subjects you'd like me to discuss when I get back. Anything at all...if I've been ignoring a subject dear to your heart, or if you'd just like to read my blather about a particular topic, just let me know!!!!

See you in 2 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Subalternate said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_the_Defense_of_Democracies

...and you take offense to being called a neo-conservative