Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome!!

Howdy all!!

I'd like to welcome you to Security Dilemmas, a new blog dedicated to examining issues of international and national security. My name is Seth Weinberger, and I am an assistant professor of Politics and Government at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, WA, where I teach international relations (US foreign policy, international security, terrorism) and political philosophy. Before becoming an academic, I used to work for the Strategic Assessment Center of Science Applications International Corporation, where I did strategic wargaming for the Army, the Air Force, and the Office of Net Assessment in the Department of Defense. I hold a BA from the University of Chicago in political philosophy, an MA from Georgetown University in National Security Studies, and an MA and PhD from Duke University in political science.

I look forward to engaging with everyone out there in cyberspace on international politics.

No comments: